Welcome to the launch of the Grimlight website!

If you're not sure what Grimlight is, check out the About page. For those that do know why this site is here, whoot! This project is still a work in progress and, while I can't give a definite date on when the virtual spin-off will be ready to launch, I can tell you that I'll be hard at work on it non-stop ('cept for those pesky toilet breaks).

Check out the characters and let me know which one is your favourite so far ("A Good Man Goes To War" gave both Vastra and Jenny a chance to shine). Have a suggestion or want to help out with the project? Let me know!

Also, join the community on the Facebook Page, set up to gain support for a real spin-off! 597 fans and counting!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.